[LI] Help on WINE required!

Hi,
  I have WINE(May 99 PCQ) after installing Mesa lib (June, 99 PCQ). No
glitches while installation on RH 6.1. Also configured the drives in
wine.conf. It is able to recognize the drives and the executables.

But, when I try to load any exe (say, ./wine notepad.exe), it starts loading
it, but after some time it crashes telling illegal entry point for notepad.
Then goes into wine-debug prompt.

 What's happening? And how to make it work?

I have identified all drives with proper file types (win95) and configured
temp directory too.

Srini.