Re: [LI] having linux and win95 in dfiierent harddisks

> Will we be able to install lilo if we put linux on the second
> hdd(primary slave) . I dont suppose? Please correct me if i am wrong.

yes. the reason being that this is one of the functions of the boot
loader. To take control as soon as the computer boots and then point to
whatever the disk contains the operating system image that user has
chosen. Unlike dos/windows which insist that they be on C (the first
bootable partition) drive linux has not such problems.

hope that helps,
samir