RE: [LI] Yahoo! Auto Response

List Admin:
Perhaps you're already aware that -- On a certain *other* operating system and
its email package, there has been an incidence of a "worm" at work.  The
"worm" sends out messages almost exactly like this guy's autoresponder.  Of
course, with Linux I'm not worried but those still using the *other* OS could
have a major headache on them if this email had the worm attached in it.

So buddies: TELL EVERYBODY TO SWITCH!  Linux is not only the choice of a GNU
generation but also perhaps the ONLY choice for the millenium.
RKA

Visit me at http://princeandy.webjump.com