Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 20:20:23 +0530
From: "Beyabani, Syed Zafar" <beyabani@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LI] **Newbie Problems

Hi there,
    Hope someone has already solved this problem before. I have installed
Linux redhat 6.1 from PCQuest (Gnome workstation).
- ---> The Gnome Terminal program run in X-windows displays a window in
which the text is not visible, both the typed and the output text. All it shows is
a background silver color. I have tried changing color configuration to no avail.
The text appears normally when i drag another window on top of terminal window.
Also this is the case in the text editors like the notepad in Gnome.
Can someone help me, please?
Sincerely,
Zafar

Sridhar Machani
5th SEM
Computer Science & Engineering @ UVCE
BANGALORE-560001

"You've got to keep running to stay where you are."