Re: [LI] system admin in linux

>Hi,
>    can someone "please" enlighten me about some book on Linux system
>administraton that is not very expensive but good. i am asking you coz
i wish
>to rely on your personal experiences, rather than ads.

Dear joy
if you are interested in sys admin and configuration only, then RedHat
Linux 6.0 Unleashed is a pretty good book. I am using that personally,
though you may be dissapointed with the chapters on shell programming
and all. The best source as my experience says ( I am using Linux from
1997 RedHat 4.2 onwards) are the man pages and sometimes the HOWTO
section.

Happy computing with Linux

Arijit majumder