Re: [LI] Real Player...

Joy asked that whether anybody is running realplayer downloaded from
freshmeat.com in RH6.1 or not
>However, i wanna be damn sure that the version available from freshmeat
runs
>properly in RH 6.1 .

I am doing just that. But I just want to add that the player is
provided by real.com and you are redirected to real.com from
freshmeat.com. Anyway This new RealplayerG2 is running quite
satisfactorily in my RH6.1 box.

Arijit Majumder