Re: [LI] traceroute freaking out?

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Bilal Muddassir wrote:

Bilal> Router problem. Consult the ISP.

<snip>

  ha ha ha , guess you haven't used/heard of vsnl and their customer
support. <dies laughing>

  You really should use vsnl sometime and figure out how their helpdesk
works [ oxymoron ? ] ... I imagine you've not used it because i saw your
mail domain was .pk - pakistan ?

  Anyway - more seriously , I doubt if they would ever answer me if I
asked them - I know that there are some VSNL authorities on LI /
ilug-Chennai - maybe I should post this to ilug-c also... and they *MIGHT*
reply.

  Thanks anyway.

- Ravi.