Re: [LI] netscape and java

--S.K. Singh--

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999, Atul Chitnis wrote:

> > This is related to fonts in Netscape. Java looks for some
> > fonts and crashes when it can't find them. Sorry, no URL.
>
> Here you go. Of course Arun's intention was to force you to search the
> archive, but for some reason I am in a generous mood today:
                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Atul is in mood! It might be due to yesterday's Linux presentation at IT
Comdex which was very good.

> http://www.redhat.com/cgi-bin/support?solution&11-990511-0082&100-926468988&14-0&15-0&25-0&3-netscape&30-

I have  print copy of this quary on my desk.

The simple solution it suggests is
chkfontpath  --add /usr/X11/R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi

My problem was over by instaling above font, However, even if this
persist.
They sugest to delete folowing lines from
~/mailcap file

application/X - javascript;;\
X mozilla -flags=save

Good luck