Re: [LI] PHP Configuration

Add the following lines ur httpd.conf file(prollyt in the dir
/etc/httpd/conf) ..
LoadModule php3_module	module/libphp3.so ..
If you already have the line then it might have been commented ..

And then in the file srm.conf add lines
AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .html (if u want ur php3
					to be run in .html files)

and restart httpd
Tusar