re: [LI]Graphics program

Ramanan wrote:
can anyone help me out in running the graphics program in the linux in C
language. i tried to use the vgagl.h file and it's fns. the system gets
hanged up after running that program. is that due to the reason that my
card is not configured?
the same i tried to do at my friend's place but to my hard luck the
vgagl.h file itself did'nt exist there. though only pcq redhat6.1 cd was
used to install in both the pc's.

I think it is not b'cos ur card is not configured.
To wirte a graphics program using SVGA library u need following files:

vga.h,vgagl.h under /usr/include
libvga.a,libvgagl.a under /usr/lib

later 2 files are library files in which all functions defined in *.h files
are written.try this.

#include <vga.h>
main()
{
    vga_init();
    vga_setmode(4);/* for 640x480 16 colors mode*/
    vga_drawline(100,100,10,20);
    vga_getch();
}

exit editor.
type :
gcc <filename>.c /usr/lib/libvga.a
then run ./a.out

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/