Re: [LI] postmaster & email aliases

Hi,

Thanks to all who replied.
Tusar I followed what you said. The vsnl server is only concerned about the
email address specified within <.... > and the header specifies the name of the
person along with the email address.

I am not used to some terminology in linux. What is a wrapper ? How should I
write it. I have not used postmaster but I have heard from one of my friends.
For the last 7-8 months I am using linux only and trying to learn.

Thanks again.

Rajesh

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)