[offline]Re: [LI] What is ??....

Hi there,
Actually both ( Cyrus and Avinash ) assume that I have
the deb/RPM package of ncpfs, which fortunately/unfortunately
I do not have. But, anyway thanks for the info that Avinash gave.

If I do an apt-cache show ncpfs, I get the info I want ! ;-)

I had this question of ncpfs because my printtool wanted ncpfs to
be installed, but I did not get why it needed ncpfs ?? Any answers
to this query ?? I mean what does printtool have to do with
Netware file system or blah.. blah.... ??/
And avinash, sometimes when I get a question first hand, I type it
up and post it to the list. If you have some problem answering the query,
then do not answer, I don't mind. The fact is that I am a bit lazy and an
ass sometimes. Mostly, I answer my own questions before posting on
the list. And when I am lazy or don't get the answer, I post it on the
list.
< well, at least this time I sort of did not do my homework and ended
up in shit  ;-(  as usual ;-) >

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                Debian 2.2 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx                           Kernel 2.3.31

Cyrus Patel <cyrus@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/14/99 09:26:22 AM

Please respond to linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx