Re : [LI] Paritioning the HDD...

Hi,
     Before running FIPS you have to do these :

[1]  Defrag your hard disk. Say 'yes' to optimising the swap file. If the swap
file is not optimised and for some reason a part of it left on the system (Hey,
it Windows), you will not be able to use all space indicated free. You might
also need to run a disk doctor tool like ndd.

[2]  READ the documentation that comes with Fips.. Prepare the boot flops as
instructed - make sure you have restorebb.exe

[3]  Now run Fips.

HAND.  (Have A Nice Day)

MH.