Re: [LI] RH6.1 blues

At 08:48 PM 12/7/99 , you wrote:
I wanted to put a few problems I face with RH6.1.
I had RH6.0 and upgraded to RH6.1.
1) when I tried to use pcqupdat, i got msg saying permission denied. I
could not use updating script. Where as when i installed full Rh6.1 I
could update.

cd /mount/cdrom
cd /pcq
bash pcqupdt

2) I tried to install kde scripts as explained in some msg. I could
configure. However make and make install didn't succeed.
3) Kppp asking for root password is not solved after lot of experiment
mentioned in these lists.
4) Kvoice configured and installed in Rh6.0 was working. After upgrading
to Rh6.1 stopped working with out any change.
--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA

paradigm TECHNOLOGIES Pvt. Ltd.
No. 28, McNichol's Road,
Chetpet, Chennai-600 031,
INDIA.
Tel: ++ 91 44   8257907 , ++ 91 44  8212763, ++ 91 44 8213654
Fax: ++ 91 44  821 0418
Email:  paradigm@xxxxxxxx
Visit us: http://business.vsnl.com/paradigm