Re: [LI] Problems with LILO

Dear shyam,
	U've not been going thru' the recent archives at [LI]. Anyways
once again, login as root, do a `joe /etc/lilo.conf` edit the file to make
the "default=win" as "default=linux" (only if a line is there). If not,
just cut out the linux part from the file and paste ABOVE the windoze
part. Don't forget to run the command `lilo` at the end of all this...

enjoy...

Narain.