Re: [LI] Final attempt at SiS 6215c!!!

hello Joy sarkar
thanks for the tip of config the sis card.
please send me u'r Xf86config file to the id rnraman@xxxxxxxx
let me try and see . the monitor i have is ultra vga 1024
by the  way can u help me out in running the graphics program in the linux in C
language. i tried to use the vgagl.h file and it's fns. the system gets hanged up
after running that program. is that due to the reason that my card is not
configured?
the same i tried to do at my friend's place but to my hard luck the vgagl.h file
itself did'nt exist there. though only pcq redhat6.1 cd was used to install in both
the pc's
thank u
Ramanan Natarajan