Re: [LI] configuring CDROM

 Hi

   There is no problem. When you mount the CD, Linux locks the device. So
it does not allow you to eject. Unmount the CD and you will be able to
eject it. It's possible because CD eject is an electronic control. It's
not possible with a floppy. You can eject a floppy even if it is mounted.
But I don't know what will be the consequences. I never tried it myself.

 Hope this helps.

 Bye
  Shridhar