Re: [LI] Installing linux on network

>         Is it possible to install linux(I mean RedHat versions,...) on a
> machine where there is no cdrom drive from a remote computer where there
> is a cdrom drive? If so how to do it(step-wise please)?

hmmm... how do you boot your machine? Booting method? Current
configuration? Or are you interested in whether it is possible or not?

>         1 more ? Is redhat 6.1 really stable?

Much more than Indian government. What do you mean by 'stable' ? This is
the most stable system in the world. Are you talking about individual
apps? Yes, netscape can be made to crash once in a month may be...
depends. What is your point? Want to know whether RHL 6.1 is worth
trying? Get hold of someone who knows it better than you, physically,
and ask him for a guided tour. The end will leave you impressed. And the
choice will be easy to make.

All the best.

Rohit