[LI] Using TWO ISPs on the same linux box

We have been so far using ERNET's VSAT based internet connection.  We
run our mail and web servers on linux.  We have now got VSNL's leased
line connection also.  What are all the things that need to be done in
order use both VSNL and ERNET on the same linux server.  We have
motorola Vanguard 300 router with 3 wan and one lan port.  I know some
you have similar connectivity.  I will appreciate if you can help me out
in configuration. In case more details are required please do email me.

Thanks.

Paul Pandian

--

M. Paul Pandian