Re: [LI] sendmail-procmail ..

>A question regarding sendmail ..
>I have sendmail running in machine A ..
>suppose I have different domains ..now I want that for each domain the
>incoming mail should come to different directories . if possible for every
>user@domain to a different dir .. if it can be sent to some database then
>it will be bonus .;). has anybody done this?or anyone can help on this?

we have a common setup for user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, where place is now tvm and
mvl standing for trivandrum and mavelikkara.  I don't exactly remember the
setup but somewhere I gave as local domains tvm.iltnet.com and
mvl.iltnet.com, in configuration for fetchmail, then fetchmail forwards
user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx to another smtp server on the intranet.  I will dig up
the config files and post the details later.