Re: [LI] Re: Partitioning : No free primary

>I also had a similar problem when I was trying to install RH 6.1 for a
>colleague of mine on a 2GB Hard disk. He wanted to maintain a 200 MB DOS
>partition so I started off with 32 MB of swap and whatever was left was to
>be the LINUX partition. But after allocating the DOS partition, Swap space
>there was approximately 1770 MB of space left & while trying to pass 1768MB
>or so for LINUX partition I got the error "no free space". I tried a couple

this is because of no free allocatable space as according to the the inode
multiples.  We can eaisly over come this by allocating required space for
swap, then allocating 1 mb with growable as linux native mounted as */*,
such that diskdruid allocates all allocatable space to linux native.