[LI] How to use more than one SMTP account

I have two mailing account. One for mailing lists and another for personal
mails. In M$ Outlook Express I can send and recieve mails from both the
account.

In Linux using fetchmail I can recieve mails from any number of POP3/IMAP
account but I could not find out how to configure sendmail to send mails
through different SMTP accounts.

Please enlighten me how send mails through different SMTP accounts.

- Soumya
 <soumyac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
---