RE: [LI] IT.com Photos ( correction ) ;-)

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Kishore Bhargava wrote:

> Yeah one important factor missing on the photos is the time they were taken,
> and then amount of sleep we actually got! I guess some day KD will fix them
> all ;)

Hmmm, I *doubt* that KD will fix that! I guess this one is up to me.

The photographcs (before I put them on a diet) have a header that has the
time and date in them. I just snarfed a Python script that extracted that
info for me. Now the pictures are logically grouped by date - check it out
at http://www.linux-india.org/itcom99/photos/.

Sadly, someone had apparently fingered with the camera so that the date
was reset on the fourth day at around 16:11 after p0001550.jpg was taken,
so I do not have times for photos after that one. But I do have the dates.
IAC, I think the date grouping should be enough.

Atul