[LI] Linux Queries.

Hi!

Can somebody help me out with some details.
I needed some info regarding the features of Linux::

1. Does RedHat Linux6.1 support Multiprocessor support? What is the Max
no. of processors it supports?
2. Does RedHat Linux6.1 support Clustering? Is there any 3rd party
vendor for Linux?
3. Can I configure Apache to host multiple websites (multiple homepages)
based on the URL on one single Linux server?
4. Have anybody used external harddisks with Fibre optic channel on
Linux? Which vendor harddisks?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Satish