[LI] samba sos

i have 6 win 95 m/c's, one win NT server, and one RHL6.0 m/c in my n/w. i
configured samba on my linux m/c. the m/c name (alpha) DOES show up in the
n/w neighborhood of the win m/c's BUT when i try to access the m/c, a pop
up window comes- saying "wrong user name /pwd, give valid user name /pwd"
i try to give the same but it does not work (wrong pwd/username) even root
pwd does not work. i have made [homes] share also, but nothing seems to
work.
kindly help me out.

Sandeep Singh Cheema
ACT-PSO