Re: [LI] second hand CDs

Any thing for bangalore guys ???
if not for bangalore guys, at least for me the lone
debianer in bangalore ( with 2/3 others ;-) .
Can you please let me get my hands on one only
one CD set of Debian 2.2 ?? please !! Please !!
Does G.T. Enterprises have it ?? I don't think so !! ;-(

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Linuxer First,      Debianer Second,            Anything else Next.

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@xxxxxxx> on 12/03/99 10:00:55 PM

        Is it time to send another lot of Debian CD's? I have a few
 left around, and I can send a few sets to people in Delhi. I was
 planning on waiting till potato froze, since potato is way nicer than
 2.1.X releases, but if there is a grain of truth behind all this good
 natured banter, maybe it is time for an influx of fresh Debian CD's.