Re: [LI] RHL 6.1 sucks

hi,
  I have some problem. I have installed windows98 in one partition and
Redhat linux 6.1 in another partition. When I connect internet through
modem in windows98, it will work fine, but when I installed in Redhat
linux it will not work and an error message will come that modem will not
detected. In multimedia also the same.can any one help in this line.

Dillip Kumar Barik, M.Com. PGDCM
Programming Assistant,
Computer Centre,
Regional Engineering College,