[LI] Squid Problem

I have a LINUX server(Proxy) running squid and PPP and
WVDIAL. Windows95 are clients accessing the internet
through the server. The first page is coming but not
the second page.

I looked into the /var/log/messages file.
This is the following error.

linux(squid): You've run out of swap file number.
linux squid[329]: squid parent: child process 574
excited                          due to signal 6
linux squid[329]: squid parent: child process 581
started.

These lines are repeated many times.

In the squid.conf files I made  the cache_mem from 8
the 16. Did that created the problem??

Please help.

Pinku