Re: [LI] Final message and warning about Wine

well there does seem to be some problem with the latest version of wine.

I too was using Lotus Notes thru wine, but when i found a newer wine
version which promised better images in Notes, i went ahead and installed
it. Well, no windows app works now. I guess i will go back to the older
version, i can remember which one it was :-)

BTW, khader which version of wine are u using.

ciao,
Amit
If at first you succeed, try to hide your astonishment.
Amit Kucheria
  Systems Group
  L & T Information Technology Ltd.
  Email: Amit.Kucheria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx