Re: [LI] RHL 6.1 sucks

Hello there,
Well, Rahul Debian 2.2 which we are talking about is the unstable version,
which we are happily using it after upgrading it on the net using apt and
apt-get. if you are using Debian then `man apt` should help you
with apt.

Regards
               Khader

P.S: The earlier mail was supposed to be personally sent to Shanu,
        but I forgot to change the To address after pressing the reply
button.
        Sorry for the personal mail and any inconvenience cause

"Rahul" <crsoni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/02/99 09:28:12 PM

where did u get Debian 2.2 from. or is it just the
footer u've upgraded? i was thinking (or i heard)
that it wouldn't come out (officially) till feb2000 or so.