[LI] Trident 9750-xwindows problem - revisited

Hi Vaibav and Sangunni,

I am also using the same card.  If I put the same line as that given by
Vaibhav X is not starting at all - rather not showing up.  Perhaps I am
not using the correct mode line.  Vaibav can you also tell the modeline
that has to be used.  I am using the following and it works and I am
happy with it.  I may also be not using the full functionality of the
card.  How do I find out that?

> Section "Device"
>    Identifier      "Primary Card"
>    VendorName      "Unknown"
>    BoardName       "None"
>    VideoRam        4096
> EndSection

Suggest some simple methods.

Regards
Thiru

"  Set the Device selection as per following in the XF86Config file.

Selection    "Device"
Identifier   "Trident 3DImage975 AGP (Generic)"
VendorName   "Trident"
  BoardName   "3DImage9750"
  Chipset     "3DImage975"
  VideoRam    4096