Re: [LI] Re: Linux India Digest Kernel Compile

Hi there,
I compile my kernel with the single command after making menuconfig. The
command is

make dep; make clean; make bzImage; make modules; make modules_install

You could also break this up into 5 seperate commmands. you must have
obviously
run the command make bzImage or make zImage. have you done 'make modules'
and make 'modules_install' ??  and After that have you updated your lilo
for the new kernel ??
HTH
Regards
               Khader

"karthik.c.s Sunil" <karthikcs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/02/99 10:03:02 PM

Dear Friends I recently compiled kernel,
using menu config.After doing everything now
during booting it says "Unresolved module
dependencies".Please tell what could be the
problem