[LI] [Commercial]

We, Intercept Consulting, a start-up providing online marketing
solutions (check out Business World, Nov 20 page 56) are in the process
of launching an advertising delivery server ( already under beta).

We now need technology managers to manage the growth of our business.
Our platforms are Linux, Apache and Postgres.
Job involves setting up servers in India and the US, harnessing Unix,
Apache and Postgres for our requirements.

This can potentially grow into developing product variants for the
above.

More than experience, entrepreneurial enthusiam with a good record of
crashing Linux and Apache would be fantastic.

If interested, send in a mail with your exploits ( not more than a page)
to kimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rewards are skewed more towards options.

Warm regards,
Kimi