Re: [linux-india-programmers] Re: [LI] struct task

FYI:

>From Linux Kernel 2.3.29

Linux can use upto 64 GB of Physical memory on x86 systems.

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive           # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.

Joseph Bill <billbose@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/02/99 12:59:25 PM

Sorry to ask the following question, since I am a newbie to C.
I know that linux doesn't support more than 1GB of physical memory
currently. If so how come what u said above is possible ?