[LI] Home pages for regular users

I have the Apache web server running on my system. Right now, I have
only global CGI and HTML files. They are in /var/lib/apache/

How can my other users on this system, have their own web pages?
I want them to have their own directories and HTML documents (in their
$HOME directories). I may allow simple CGI programs.

How can this be achieved? Any pointers appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Subba Rao
subb3@xxxxxxx
http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/