Re: [LI] second hand CDs

Hello there,
Viral, Let me know if you can get me the First kernel version. I mean the
one which Linus originally created in 1991 ( am I right ?? )
Then maybe I can think of xxx bucks. ;-)
Raj, can you gimme your residential address. I think I will
come down to your place and take those CD's *free* from you. ;-)

Regards
               Khader