Re: [LI] running disk druid after installation

Rajesh Fowkar wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Is it possible to start Disk Druid from a linux box after the installation
> of Linux. I have seen Disk Druid only during installation and it's pretty need.
> Everybody seems to be talking about fdisk. Why is it so ? I have personally  not
> used fdisk.

same here. have tried fdisk but did not like it though. to run disk druid after
installation i do this. [ not the perfect way but it works ;-) ] boot from the
installation cd and say install when prompted. ( please do this in text mode. ) when
u reach the stage in installation, do the necessary changes u want save the
partition info and reboot the system. what u wanted has been acheived. ( its very
safe and i have done this many times personally but i may be wrong here )

fellow penguins, is there a better way than this ??
--
Chetan Gopal K.
7th sem. Computer Science and Engineering,