Re: [LI] PPPD dies unexpectedly

Hi Kala,

> Going by the documentation on pppd I suspect you two are lucky enough not
> to have entered anything in the "Gateway" field during the RH6.1 setup.
> (You can crosscheck by looking at the /etc/sysconfig/network file).

Yes, /etc/sysconfig/network file shows GATEWAY=
I had done Custom installation and since it was for a Desktop PC the setup
program had not asked me to enter 'Gateway'. By the way I have enabled
'Assign the Default route to this Gateway' in KPPP configuration..

> Correct me if I'm wrong - Rakesh / Gandhi.. If so, we'll have to pursue some
> other trail to track down the mysterious "pppd demise syndrome" !!

Correction. I am Rajesh ( not Rakesh ).

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
Kurtarkar Nagari, Bldg-C,