[LI] Display configuration for Linux with SIS6215 card

Hi Guys
Myself and my friend installed redhat 6.1. We couldn't set the resolution properly. Even we were not able see the html pages properly through Netscape. Correct me if I am wrong, it has been set to 8 bit color during installation , because it autodetected the vga card and installed the compoents for generic monitor.
If you have any ideas or suggestions , could you please forward it to me.

Thanks in advance.
Varadharajan Ramamoorthy [Subash]
"Happiness is not a 'WHEN'
 Happiness is a 'NOW'"