Re: [LI] Support for swprintf & swscanf

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Rajesh Pandey wrote:

> Dear Atul,
>
> Can you help me with this. I am trying a port a software from WinNT to
> Linux. The software uses these call and I am unable to locate them on
> the Linux.

Rajesh - I'd love to help, but I can barely write a three line shell
script. Sadly, programming is no longer my forte.

However, you might find the answer in the linux-india-programmers list
(http://www.egroups.com/lists/linux-india-programmers/info.html) - join up
there and check it out.

Best of luck!

Atul