Re: [LI] dialup mail server - sendmail help request

>OK I am using RedHat 5.2, so what are the steps necessary to configure the
>sendmail? so that all incomming mail is delivered immediately and outgoing
>mail is queued up.

check out the /etc/sendmail.cf (edit this thru linuxconf if you feel that
way) and make O Holdexpensive=True find the script which starts the sendmail
and make it to start as daemon (-bd 15)

use
man sendmail

for mail picking up, use fetchmail, which can
* poll multiple pop address
* deliver to the local MTA
etc

man fetchmail -- not much use
/usr/doc/fetchmail would do better.

well we are configuring one dial up server and as well as documenting it.
The documentation will be posted to the our web site shortly. mean while
those who need it can ask me directly.