[LI] PCQ Linux update info

I have posted a page with update details for the PCQ November 99 RedHat
Linux 6.1 CD at

http://www.exocore.com/linux

This covers the most common questions we are being asked at
linux-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I will keep updating this as and when new information becomes available.

If you have something to add to the list, please send it to me as plain
text in email in a similar wuestion-answer format.

Apologies for the crude formatting of the page - if you can do a better
job of it, download the page, beautify it and make it available somewhere
where I can preview it on the web.

Note that this is *not* a PC Quest page, so don't holler at them for
attitude issues.

Atul