[LI] Problems with Netscape Display

Hi,
I am using (just started) RH 6.0.I am using using Netscape browser and to configure the basic settings such as homepage/e-mail identity for ISP when I open the edit|preferences window I do not see the bottom half of portion of this window which contains the button to decide "OK" or "Cancel". This is not happening with any other application. For other applications I get a vertical scroll bar if the window is taller than my screen. I found some similar problems in the previous list-archieve but the general answere given was "display card may be incompatible"- I am using Trident S3 985 with 4 MB which is listed in the list of RH installation procedure so should not be a problem (my guess). Till some one figures out a solution or advise what I am doing wrong -I worked out a diversion and may be helpful to all newbies facing such problem: Go to the last column or button that you can see in your window and from there on count the no. of times you have to press "TAB" till the cursor re-appears on the top of your screen. Now suppose there are only two buttons(OK & Cancel) below than the "OK" button will be activated after "total no. of tabs - 2" so after this many pressing of "TABS" press "Enter" and your problem for the time being will be solved.Similarly decide the accordinglky if you expect three buttons below(OK, Cancel,something) You can use this blind guess method for any application whose bottom half you are not able to see. After all something is better than nothing.
Pankaj Mathur