Re: [LI] Query

Make sure that apache is installed and running on ur machine. (U can point ur
browser to http://127.0.0.1 and see if any thing apears) If it not running edit
ur rc.d to start it at the boot time (run level editer of AnoterLevel is a safe
way of doxing this). Once u have apache running just replace the default
index.html (It is in /home/httpd/html on my machine) with ur file.
anurag

  On Sun, 28 Nov 1999, prateek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: >
Dear, >      I own a P.C. and don't have internet connection.I am designing a
web > site.How can I access my Web Site on my own P.C.(for experimental use).?
> I have read through the documents (Apache Server )but didn't found > anything
in this direction.What changes I have to make? >  > Thanx........