Re: [LI] Info on Y2K!!!

I have already done that. I would be interested in someone who can provide me with
means to test the sendmail program for y2k readiness. To the best of my
understanding, sendmail uses the date from OS... so if the OS is y2k ready, sendmail
should be. But my million dollar question is - Can someone give me scripts to do
these tests?

MANNU