Re: [LI] Login Prompt upon telnet

Atul,

That wouldn't help. It is all about logging into the Linux box using a modem.

Thanks,
-Gaurav

Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 11/27/99 11:45:32 AM

Please respond to linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Gaurav Sabharwal/HSS)

Subject:  Re: [LI] Login Prompt upon telnet

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999 gauravs@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> If I am not mistaken that file talks more about baud rate and is regarding
> connection via modem. Yes. It does refer to login prompt with a  #@S. Can you
> churn your grey cells and tell which line it should be for the telnet prompt?

I'd say a bit of experimenting is in order - like "man gettydefs",
removing the @S, etc. ;-)

Atul