From: "Gurunandan R. Bhat" <grbhat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LI] Linux Router
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 06:54:08 +0530 (IST)

Greetings,

	I have a Hughes Personal Earth Station which is connected to the
WAN Port (X.25) of my Router (Motorola Vanguard 300). I would like to
replace this with a Linux box. To do this, I need to get an NIC with a
X.25 interface. In addition I need a LAN-side NIC that can handle heavy
traffic. What options/brands do I have for these products.

Thanks.