Re: [[LI] File Required]

Hi,

Try www.rpmfind.net

Adityan

Gyan Doshi <gyandoshi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hi All

 I require  libsw517li.so from office51/lib directory

 Staroffice 5.1 Install gave an error message about this file.
 (CRC Check fail)

 Also , SO 5.1 , when trying to load StarWriter gives error
 about "BUG in DYNAMIC LINKER "
 which I think is due to corrupt version of above file , but I could be wrong

Help would be greatly appreciated.

 Gyan

 P.S. mail to gyandoshi@xxxxxxxxx