Re: [LI] struct task

Hello there,
If this mail was off-topic, then what do you call something
on-topic. ;-) Basically, yours is a perfectly valid on-topic
question . ;-) And as for the answer, I think I will get back to
you after some days. ;-)

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive           # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.

sudheer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 11/25/99 02:12:42 PM

Please respond to linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx