[LI] [OFF-TOPIC] Download Problems

 Arun

 wget didn't help
 neither did ftp when I found the files,on ftp sites using ftpsearch

 But with a bit of manipulating , I did manage to "download" the files.
 It seems on  reaching a certain point , the transfers stop , but if you
 use ftp REST to converge to the next marker from which the download
 starts, the file gets appended from that point.

 However to account for the few hundred bytes missing in 2 files
 I will have to source it from someone on this list using Staroffice

 Gyan